Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dreaming



Dreaming.

I am a dreamer, sometimes I catch myself just drifting off thinking about what could be or what could've been. I also am a pretty crazy dreamer at night, the kind with talking and walking involved- freaked my wife out a lot in our early days of marriage. Now she just gently grabs me and talks me out of my sleep-drunk stupors.

The sad thing is that I have allowed myself to get to busy and to practical to dream a much these days. I am reminded that much of the things that have been memorable and effective in life adn ministry have come through dreaming up some things.

I just finished a little dream-storming session with my buddy Jerrod and out of this has come a idea that I believe is going to revolutionize our ministry and community as well.

The wheels are already being put in motion and we are now putting feet to a dream that started with a goofy idea. Can't wait to share more soon, but gonna get some more ducks in a row before we let the cat out of the bag.

its gonna be awesome... its Crazy, its not normal, Logic would probably advise against it, and we have no Model to follow- Perfect!!!

Got a note from my Pastor this week that was extremely encouraging it said "If God has given you a dream, the worst thing you can do is nothing." Well said. Now its time to start running with this dream and putting some structure to this crazy dream- hopefully without taking away the possibility of more dreaming.

No comments: