Sunday, May 3, 2009

NEW WEEK

Looking forward to a new week. I actually enjoys Mondays, its almost like a fresh clean start.

I got the opportunity to go spend some time with a person who I consider a mentor. A person who's opinion and advice I have a great deal of respect for. I always feel refreshed when I get to see him and am encouraged by the wisdom he breathes into my life.

I would challenge everyone to strive to include a person in their life who will tell you the truth even when it hurts, who cheers for you, and rejoices in your victories but won't let you get a big head when you do well.

The thing that makes this mentor so influential in my life is his passion for God, His Word, and Truth. I am challenged to be a better Husband, Father, Son, Pastor and Friend when I am around him.

Have a great week and may God out people in your life to sharpen you and make you stronger.

No comments: