Monday, July 6, 2009

Guilt Trip

I have this thing about putting myself on guilt trips for not doing the things I intended to do. This blog being one of those things. I have allowed myself to get busy with many things having to do with work, family church etc. I have committed to writing my thoughts and encouraging others along the way.

Today I am reminded by the words of Paul in Romans 7&8, when he talks about not doign the things he wants to do, and getting involved int he stuff he wanted to. His choices as we see in chapter 8 reminds us that we are all failures and the only way to truly experience life the way God desires is by depending on God's spirit and guidance not personal achievement.

So i am not going to beat myself with a whip of guilt and shame, rather I am looking forward to what the spirit is going to do, speak, change through me.

Look forward to great things to come.

No comments: