Friday, February 22, 2008

Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the situations around us and think that life is about us and our feelings. This is a trap that leads to frustration and ultimately depression. God created us as the bible says "for his purpose and his pleasure." That goes against our nature, we want it to be about us, and if things don't go our way we wonder if God really cares about us. Well He does!!! The sooner we start making life about him and his glory the quicker we start to get closer to coming to grips with why we exist. And when it comes right down to it when we live a King centered life the fulfillment and joy in life have a chance to enter our life.

This is one of my favorite video's that I need to see on a regular basis, it is a challenge for me to stop looking at my surroundings to determine how I feel about life and my future.



No comments: