Thursday, August 7, 2008

People in your life



I am extremely thankful for the people God has put in my life. Especially lately God seems to be in the process of putting the people that I respect so much directly beside me to create some positive impact for his kingdom. I have never felt so encouraged or lifted up as I have of people speaking directly into my life, encouraging me, sharpening me, yes even constructively criticizing me- to make me a better person. To all you friends who are doing this, thank you!!! I thank God for you. Me and the guys have been joking about the "Bro-mance." It is sad that in todays culture you cannot have a God ordained friendship where you express your appreciation and Love for, without the world thinking you are weird or joining a new lifestyle. Another couple of friends have passed on a verse where Paul says boldly, I am willing to appear as a "fool" if it brings Glory to me. I really think that one of the greatest ways we can worship God is to engage in relationship with his greatest creation- that which was created in his own image. I am committing to a life where I will embrace my brothers, and share with them how appreciative I am of them even if I appear as a fool, because it bring glory to him.

No comments: