Thursday, December 11, 2008

change over the years


Find more videos like this on AdGabber


I am a recent student of branding and design. I am very interested in what catches peoples attention and what keeps them interested. This Pepsi clip is interesting an shows the evolution of their logo and look. throughout the decades they have always been relevant because they meet people where they are at. I think as a follower of Christ it is important for us to take this amazing unchanging truth that we have been commissioned with and present it in ways that catch peoples attention. We live in a world of millions of messages and the greatest message often gets lost because of poor representation by those it has been entrusted with. I am challenged to let my life be billboard that allows people to see the amazing grace and mercy offered by God to all.

No comments: