Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year Already


I haven't done much writing in the last few days. I have been spending a lot of time with my family. With my 8 year old being out of school and my 2 year old having no day care- I have had my hands full. They keep me busy but I am very blessed to have an amazing wife and kids- who are able to put up with me.

I cant believe we are going to start another year in two days, 2009. That is absolutely insane. I am looking forward to this new year. We are going to start a new series in January called "what would you do?" It is going to be about integrity and getting a grasp on who we are when no one is looking. For so many of us we have two personalities: the one we put out there for people to perceive and the one that is real and genuine which many people don't see. Not that we are all a bunch of "Jekyl and Hydes" who have an extremely wicked side. Its more that we sometimes don't have intimate relationships with people who we can share our passions, dreams, and hopes as well as the hurts, addictions, and behaviors we desire to be free from.

In this new Series we are going to look at what a transparent life looks like and hopefully help people chart a course for a life of freedom through meaningful relationships with God, Others and Yourself.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

No comments: