Tuesday, March 31, 2009

God's Plan

One of the hardest things for me to figure out in life is what God wants me to do. I know that my Salvation is based on what he has done, and that there is nothing that I can do to make him love me any more or any less. But do I have a responsibility to God? So trying to find this connection between Gods Grace (him loving me regardless of my actions) and my demonstration of love through being a responsible member of the family of God. It is hard because so much of my life was lived out of religious obligation rather than an outflow of the love that he is pouring into me.
I really believe that it comes from experiencing who he is and trusting him with everything in my life. Then it becomes something that I cant help but do and be rather than what I am required to do because I am a Christian.

Tonight I am looking forward to Bradford sharing his testimony tonight about his experiences of moving from a place of uncertainty to being in the center of God's will. Gonna be great see you tonight.

No comments: