Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life is Crazy!


I haven't been writing much lately, this picture pretty much encapsulates how I have been feeling. I really need to get some order ack in my life. I need to need how to say the word "NO" to many things, so I can say "Yes" to the things of eternal significance. All that being said I am having the time of my life but probably am missing out on some things do to the frantic pace I have allowed myself to be ruled by.
I need to have a day at the beach and ready the book of ecclesiastes a few times through!!!

Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Lortastic said...

Oh my gosh what a hilarious picture. Adorable yet chaotic. lol. Oh the wonders God places in front of us everyday.

Well, keep your chin up Joel, and enjoy the rest of your week. Christ has risen, and it's all for you and me! :)

God bless.