Sunday, November 18, 2007

What is the MIRACLE you are praying for?



Tonight at Elevate, I issued a challenge to all of us to think about the Miracle we would like to see God do. I would love for you to post the miracle that you are praying for on this Blog. One of the greatest things about blogging is that it is a great opportunity to journal and get our thoughts out on paper (or computer screen) as well as sharing them with others.

Click the word "comments" at the end, this will open a text box for you to leave comments. Look back daily to see updates and hear what is going on in other peoples lives.

God bless you all and happy thanksgiving this week.

Don't forget to share what miracle you are praying for, I look forward to hearing from you this week.

Joel

1 comment:

RN said...

My Miracle is that my Father would be healed.