Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Relationship Series Tuesday Night


Tuesday Night we finished the series Love life with a challenge to pursue intimacy with God. The relationships that we encounter in our everyday life will be directly effected by the quality of our relationship with God. The Closer we are to him the greater chance we have deeper more meaningful relationships in life. A couple of things I took away from this series:
1. It starts with God
2. God is pursuing Me
3. The qualities that I desire in people to have relationship with must be demonstrated in my life first.
4. Marriage is not the place to begin to practice commitment, it needs to start now.
5. Boundaries are important, and need to established.
6. My View of God needs to be inline with who he really is, if I am to have intamacy with him.
7. The greatest commandment is to love him with all my heart soul and strength; and to love others as I love myself.

No comments: