Thursday, December 27, 2007

2008 almost here.


Looking forward to a great new year...
This year promises to be a great new year. Here a a few things I am excited about.

-Visiting my parents for new years day
-Elevate moving into the 210 building in mid-February
-One of my best friends in the world moving back to visalia
-Moving into our new house
-My sons first year of actual pitch baseball
-An amazing year of ministry at Crossroads
-My wife and I taking our first vacation (without the kids)

Hope you all are looking forward to an exciting year as well. Jeremiah puts it well in chapter 29 verse 11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." God has great plans for all of us, the closer we stay to God, the easier it is to hear his plans.

happy new year everybody!!!


No comments: