Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

I am out of town (actually out of state) visiting my parents for the new year. It is great to be with them but I had to leave Codie and Jackson at home because of Jackson's ear infection. Being away is not fun, but it does make you appreciate what you have. I am thankful for my family and I hope that this year I will continue to be a good father and husband.
What I find is that on my own I can't do that, however, the more time I spend with God the more he makes me more like him and does things through me that I am incapable on my own.
The closer I get to him the more he fills me with his presence and that is truly the greatest gift I can give my family.

Have a great new year!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish Codie and Jackson could have come, too! then we'd all have been happy.