Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just Stop and Think

Francis Chan is one of my favorite speakers, if you have 15 minute this is a great reminder that we are not wasting our time in serving Jesus. I am studying about making wise choices (instead of stupid ones) and it all starts with a basis for making right decisions. If there is no God, no Jesus, then we might as well just live like animals and let our instincts drive us and base our choices on what feels good in the moment. This video is based on God's word and reminds us that we have an amazing God who loves us with an amazing love. And his desire for us to make wise choices is to provide for and protect us not just to be a cosmic killjoy.

Enjoy this powerful Video Called Just Stop and Think: (great idea!)

1 comment:

findservelove said...

I'm glad I don't make stupid choices. HA! Why do we do it? I'm just Paul dealt with the issue in Romans 7. It's a critical passage for me. Thanks for being honest about where you are at and where we can go in Christ!