Monday, March 31, 2008

Look What You've Done!


Did that phrase make you think of one of your parents looking at you with disappointment as you emptied a entire gallon of milk into a 8 oz. glass. Today by that phrase I am referring to looking to God and expressing acknowledgment for what he has done.

Yesterday I was able to go to the dedication for the 210 building. The design and restoration of that building is breathtaking. It was awesome to once again to hear how God redeemed and restored a building for his glory through his people. Just hearing the many stories of people who have been praying for that building and that God would do a large thing. I cannot say enough about 1st presbyterian and their willingness to involve others in the amazing gift that God has given.

Tomorrow Elevate will launch and begin and amazing new outreach to this community, I have to just sit back in awe of how God works. How God would bring together a 100+ year old church and a 3 year church like Crossroads (along with the support of a few others) and launch something amazing. God is good.

As I was thinking about this this morning the song by tree 63 popped into my mind, look what you've done. So I had to options, record myself singing on my web cam or find someone who can actually sing on you tube. Rest easy, I went with the latter. Enjoy and listen and look at the powerful words of this song, but most importantly- Remember who actually is behind all that we see- that is worship!

No comments: