Wednesday, October 8, 2008

People are Awesome


I love people. No seriously, I love people. Last night we had a BBQ for elevate being we got kicked out of our meeting place for a night. But it was cool. We ate great food and people brought tons of food to share. I felt like the disciples the left over baskets when we were done, because there ws much left over. Back to people (my ADD kicked in for a second), I am reminded that the people are the church, they are what mater, not meetings, music, sermons, video's, or food. People are the reason why Jesus died, and why we are here on this earth.
Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in doing stuff for people and planning things for people, and we lose site of people in general. This next week I want really focus on people in General. We are also going to take these next couple of weeks to look at the value of experiencing community with people and being intentional with our relationships.
I look forward to what God has in store for elevate and the relationships that are arising out of this kingdom venture.

No comments: