Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am not, but I know I AM!

I feel very in adequate a lot, I am learning that that is a good thing. Its not a thing to be little myself and make myself feel holier for having a false humility. But when I realize that I am weak and that God shows his strength best in my weakness that can be a very healthy thing for me emotionally & spiritually. The key is to remember that on a daily basis, so that I don't get so busy doing things for God that I forget about the thing that is most important to him, my attention.
So I am starting off today with the thought being I have a lot of things going on right now that I cannot handle, but God wants to show his strength in these situations and my job is to find the balance in life of trusting him and responding in kind with the gifts and abilities he has blessed me with so I can be a part of what he has planned.
So I want to live out a story worth watching, my story is a boring story that would bore people to tears, God's story is amazing and full of excitement- I think I'll join his.

No comments: