Thursday, September 4, 2008

Life Interrupted


We launched a new series this past week entitled life interrupted. It is a great new look at the many situations in life we face that cause or plans and dreams to go up in smoke. What we learn from God's word is that these are opportunities to let God take control of our lives. I am getting to experience that first hand this week, Tuesday night I started coming down with a nasty chest cold. So that is fun. I haven't felt like writing or doing to much. this is going to be a chance to really rely on God and turn my plans over to him. I know that sickness like is short term, but I believe the better I get at trusting him in minor interruptions, the better I will be when the real tough times hit.

Don't miss Tuesday night it is going to be amazing.

No comments: