Wednesday, April 2, 2008

AMAZING NIGHT!!!!

Elevate Opened tonight with a incredible first night. The place was packed and we had to pull out several stacks of extra chairs.
Jonathan and the Band lit it up with Everlasting God, Happy Day, wonderful Maker and several Others.
Tonight we started a series called Dumb and Dumber: Learning from the wisdom of Solomon. The two foundations of Wisdom are Trust and Fear. Trusting God enough to let it change the way we think, and Fearing God in the sense that we know that this amazing God who created the heavens and the earth with a mere breath- loves us and has an deep love for us.After the great night in 210 me and John Bremer hopped into my truck and drove to LA for a conference... so here I sit in a Hotel room in LA still pumped from the great night. If you were there tonight (or last night, beings its 1:20 AM on Wednesday) remember the one proverb per-day this month.

Here are a few pics I will pop up some video later.

1 comment:

findservelove said...

DANG I wish I could have been there! I know that you have been waiting for this baby to be born for a long time. It looks like great things are in store.

Don't forget about your peeps at Crossroads when you get big and famous.