Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cardinals Update


OK, no umpiring for me today, just one of those crazy dads on the sideline who thinks his son is the next Mickey Mantle just needing a breakout game. Jonah is on a great team and they won today 10-3 to make us 7-0 for the season. If you think I am kidding about crazy parents, we actually had one of the opposing coaches check one of our players bat today to see if it was regulation. The great things was it was a girl on on our team and she can flat out hit- I think she got a hit every time up, if I wasn't a mature full grown man- I might be sticking my tongue out and putting my thumbs in my ears to the opposing coach and say nanananana..... Ok so that would not be wise, but come on, checking a 7 year old girl for a corked bat, I was waiting for them to start a petition for random drug testing...

Wisdom tells me to just be quiet and enjoy, I will work on that!!!

No comments: